CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Time square


Ops after everything i ask Kiat no need to go to meet up my cousin coz my cousin is not free :) ... But after this case happen i found happy coz i understand Kiat more ... He msg me about his past... Which i wanted to know last sunday... It is the main coz af making him angry... But in another hand, i hope that i can change him to b a more caring guy...
---------------------------------------
Yeah, yesterday mummy , my sister and i go shopping ... Guess Where we go ??? tradada... Time Square ... Wow we walk from 11 in the morning till 9++ night ...As a result, my leg been ' bengkak ' and i get this ...

Elle Purple Jacket :)

Colin pink spagetie strapi


Blue short pant



Black heals



Black and pink bags


AND I SAW THIS

HOPE MUMMY WILL BUY FOR ME SOON

it is soooooooooo the expensive RM 300 ++

---------------------------------------


At about 9 ++ Ken come and fetch us to ss2 pasar mlm ... I'm so happy coz i had been long time i never ss2 pasar mlm .... Muahaha i eat a lot of thing i eat papdam, rojak, asam laksa, popiah and drink air tebu ... :) ... then ken send me home ... Went i reach home it was about 11 ++ ... Then friends ask me go yam cha ... yeah we drink till 2 ++ ...Go back msg Kiat and oi oi ...

This is end of my day









0 comments: