CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Secandary mate

Well, let me introduce ... She is my form 2 bus friends ... Her name is Kelly KHY ... Wow but we anly last for few study years ... Went we are about going form four she tarnfer school to S.M.K.B.U ... Then we had lost contack till last year she asked me to visit my step small sister ... She drive me to the old school of mine and to 1 utama shopping mall to have lunch .... Here is her 20th birthday celebration but sadly i can't attend coz i have to rush back seremban to had dinner vit my uncle ... Here i wish her once again H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y K.E.L.L.Y ... Yeah, she like to dance a lot too ... Below r her pretty picture ... She had grow to b more pretty and lady like ..

here is her hubby and her ...

0 comments: