CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Random

Well today is my business statistic exam, it is kinda scary because this time my teach did not mark the paper in the class and i do not know the MARKS :( ... I very scare that i will get very low marks ... Then, i will let my mummy scold again ... Not only that, tomorow is my pengajian malaysia exam. Due to my not ready to study mood i had not touch the book yet ... Tell me how
am i going to get good marks ??? :'( ... Anyhow, i have drop 4 exam paper ... Tml will be my last paper and it is the most tough paper :'(

-------------------

Just because today my mummy give me expenses coz this week i do not go out late * evil smile* ... My shopping mood just come in a sudden and here i go ... i just go to "kepong carefour" ... Aisk actuarly i want to buy my contact lance but the shop close aready so i just walk the lower lever of 'kepong carefour' go in to my ex working shop and end up buying a purple crystal pendant name " amethyst "

0 comments: