CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Primary Friends Plus Zhi Mui

Haha ... let me introduce my primary mate ROMAN ... Well i know this guy since i shif house and school ( that time i was in primary 6 just shif to new school and find hard to go with other because most of the student are malay ) ... And just one clip of eyes we had been friends for 7 years ... He had acompany me walk true many think ... He know me well and we do exchange our opinion ... But after Secondary we had lost contact due to we are not in the same college ... To be true i miss him a lot ... Just back to a fewday before this post, i call him for a yam cha section and he invited me to his birftday party ( it is on 15 Jan 2009 ) it was his 20 years birthday ... I'm looking forwerd to his party and i have many thing to chat with him ... here is my leng zai friends pic .... Enjoy ... And i'm here to wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY boy

His mature look

0 comments: