CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

confuse

Finaly, my final is over but i seem feeling moody because after final i will have one week break ( i know it will b short break ) but i seem do not want to have the break . I will feel useless if i only sit in the house watching movie and eatting ... :( ... Aiks is there any JOB 4 ME ... i just open the freelance job site and non is sutable for me ... I just wonder 'it is my problem or there is less job for part time as the new year is getting around corner " ... As for those who know me ... I'm sure u all will know i do not like stay at home ... Ok after typing out everything now i'm feeling better d .... I'm here to thanks blogger to release my stress * evil smile * ... hahahahahahaha

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hei girl, its good to hear u had put down all the past and had a new life and a new bf. i feel glad for u...

wat do you mean by only with ur bf's frien u felt happy!!! in ur 1st post punya... with me very sad la........

btw, i miss u alot also.. haha.. but i really cant go out at all due to my mum's condition. and now gotta concentrate on work.. u know my case damn 9 complicated punya la..

friendship forever ya!!