CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tattoo

Yesterday, about 7.30 ++in the morning i go kiat house sleep till 6.00 ++ everning ... Omg i could not imejin ... How can i sleep that long ??? ... But after i wake up i still have the tired feeling ... Weard correct ??? ... But me and Kiat still very less comunicate ... He seem not sure in everything ... Kiat send me home about 6.30 ++ ... Then i and sister went to Setapak for dinner till 11 or 12 in the mid night ...

-----------------------------------------------------
Well today i wake up at 12.30 in the afternoon , get ready myself for college ... Yeah my 1st class at 2 o'clock ( business statistick) ... Yor, i'm so exciting ... Wow but once i reach in the class room ,i'm so up sad ... Want to know why ??? Haiz the lectuare teaching is soooooooooooooooooooooo BORING ... He read out every sentance in the book :( ... And i have to sit in the class till 5 o'clock ... Sit bus home till 6.30 ++ in the everning ... Just reach home i have msg Kiat but he did not reply my msg ...

-----------------------------------------------------


After dinner, i on9 and found this

I want to put this on my lower back :)




This on my neck :)

Yeah, and i goping get one after chinise new yeah ...







0 comments: