CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Old Post

Jan 01 2009
Brand new year 2009

yesterday, was good too exam at the afternoon ( i no need get up so early to study ) … As usual, study for two hours b4 the exam start … This time i’m taking advance business calculations ( it is some thing like add math but not as hard as add math la ) … get to pass vit flying color too … What a good starting year for me correct ???

------------------------

Friends ask to go sunway countdown because yesterday was new year eve … yeah, vit my gang lu ( wai leng , me and my friends ) erm but Actuarly i did hope i can celebrate new year vit kiat la … Aisk he never date me out … I and my friends start our journey to sunway at 5 o’clock but we still get stuck on the way to sunway … Sien …About 6 ++ reach sunway … Had our dinner at sunway and wait for wai leng to meet up till 10 ++ o’clock … Walk to republick… Omg it was so many ppl ” bebaris ” at the main entrance … Babi by 11 oc’clock we only get to get in to get sit …:( ….went time strike 12 sharp on the c’lock… fireworks been light up ( haiz so short der fireworks )… Then bla bla bla till 2 ,3 o’clock … and go back … Erm i guess this time my mummy did scold me coz i gohome a bit late … haha but no hard feeling to me la … just a nomal case … mummy like to scold me … blek blek



Dec 30 2008
1st month anniversary

Wow, time really fly fast … It is just like one clip of eyes i and kiat one month anniversary … It is hard to belive but i did appreciate the process of love vit him … Althought, we had some conflict that make tears row down from the chick … I hope our love story will be endless … Before miracle appear, last two week seem like nightmare to me but all are just past … A more beautyfull and nice day will be waiting for us to go true …

------------------------

Erm today seem ok to me … Haha … wake up at 7 in the morning to study … Once the clock strike to 9 i sit my friends car to college … Waited for 1 hours, before the exam start … Unbeliveble is i can get to know my marks after the book keeping exam … Erm not bad la my marks 91% … If the uk exam is this easy i will just jump up and down like a crazy woman everywhere … satisfied about my marks … it is a worth after been study hard for the hold night and morning …

------------------------

i was long time since i meet sweet ee … to b true i really miss my long lost best friends and i’m sad to hear that her mother sick condition goes bad to worst … i’m here to pray for her mother too ” HOPE SHE WILL GET WELL SOON” … well this month she did call me on the 26 of dec to go yam cha vit her but that time i was on work so i just push her invatation … BUt in another hand , i’m happy coz i receive her call … i was long i did not her call from her … i did miss my this best friends too … her call make me recall many of our past …



Dec 28 2008
Serendipity

Yeah, the last i told that i and kiat break up aready but the story never end … After the sending porriage, mayb he feel that i did care him gua … Therefore, we did not lost contact but seldome sms each others … If sms, the contain also will be like nomal friends sms … From the day we break, i did not think much ,just though i’m been hurt once agian but it is like endless for us … The time he called me, told me that he is sick just make me feel that i should give him more of my care … Mayb this is my character ??? and there i goes to send my care and porriage to him but i don’t dare to face him on that time coz i feel very shy so i just left the porriage hanging on his house gate and run away … Just after far away i call him to get his porriage … Thanks god, he did call me to ask where am i just because i don’t dare face him so i just tell him i’m on my way home … Just after that, we keep contact each others, funny after send the porriage the next day i get sick too … ouchhhhhhhhhhh… cough, fiver and runing nose all come in once … we seldomly sms ans chatting at msn till this morning 7.00 o’clock, he msg me to apologise and tell me that he did want us back together … he hope he can change and i give him one more change to change … thanks we get back together … i’m happy …



Dec 17 2008
erm what am i doing ???

This is the 6th day i break vit kiat . Yesaterday, i had done a silly movement again . i sit cab all the way to his house to send porrage to him coz i know he is sick and had not eat anything yet … Am i silly ??? aweeeeeeee … after done this i feel myself is silly … very silly … aisk why i want done this leh … aisk i though, i really can forget u … u know ??? … now i feel confusing :( … sometimes u r like a fire , who can warm me up but sometime u r like an ice who very cold does not care what i feel …



Dec 08 2008
How long can we last ???

This guy bring me back from the darkness of gg ( did he really bring me back ??? )… Yeah, let me intro his name is kiat … He once is my step daddy, but now no more he is my hubby … He tell me what he like and what he dislike … He bring me to meet up his friends … His friends is nice and friendly too … I like them a lot, I like been friends with them coz with them i only get happyness ( the way they talk and play around make me feel that they r appart of me and i’m no longer alone ) Mayb kiat will heal me … He once tell me he can and will heal me … I do trust him and i give my hand to him … Yeah the 1st week it seem great but afterwards i feel insecure … we start to have qureal … izzit due to my childish action ??? childish thinking ??? or he had lost intress on me ??? i’m so insecure that this relationship will last long … nowdays is sms him he did reply late … did he try to advoid me ???

0 comments: