CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Me and My new friends

Hiiiiiiiiii ... Everyone, i know this blog have leave death for awhile ... Here i'm back to tell u guys how does my life goes ... Yeah, today i just had a new friends name Joey , age 18, from SEREMBAN ( my hometown ) ... Well i'm introduce by Wee Joe ( my friends ) to her coz i stay at kepong and Joey bro also stay at kepong ... We did not meet each other up till today ... So i decide to bring her to time square for a shopping season ... But we end up to become a make up model ... ok here we goes ...




Waiting bus to go kepong jusco to meet up Joey

This is Joey





................................................................................................................









AT TIME SQUARE





ask by a make uper to become her model ... So we followed her to the 8th floor of time square ...





Before make up der Jess ... So horror correct ???





My gor ( Gavin Yong ) say not nice :'( ( ballroom dinner make up )



&






Become like this,coz i put down my hair to cover up my bun face :)



This is after make up der Joey ( stage make up )

0 comments: